For I have committed the cardinal sin.
It’s been uh… several years, *cough*, since my last confession. My sins are as follows:
- Writing stories about hoo has and wee wees connecting, and sometimes… about butts.
- Writing about consenting adults who happen to be 18, 19, or “in college” having sex.
- Writing about consenting adults who happen to be related through marriage or adoption, but aren’t actual family and haven’t grown up with one another, having sex.
- For daring to write about a werewolf having sex with a lady in a scary, funny story about monster sex.
- For being a dirty indie writer.
I have to admit, though…. it DOES feel good being bad ;).
If you feel that credit card companies and PayPal shouldn’t choose YOUR morality for you, please Write Your Congressperson, Boycott Paypal, or Hell, just support your favorite Indie Author.
This affects every single one of us, from readers to authors, to consumers. If you don’t want your choices made for you… if you enjoy freedom, and abhor censorship, especially of the written word, then please tweet this.
Pass on the info, and say “Fuck Off” to censorship!